Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pattern Cats or Dogs, 2nd Grade

I've done this lesson many times in the past. I originally found this idea on Deep Space Sparkle. I love this lesson because it is very simple. Basically, I teach my students how to draw a cat or a dog. Then each child fills their dog or cat with patterns. Lastly, we cut them out and glue them to construction paper.
These are very cute!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely project!
    Great way to teach patterns and black and white!

    ReplyDelete