Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Sunday, June 5, 2011

Wizard of OZ

Every year our music teacher puts on a play with the elementary students. This play is a big deal, and is a major fundraiser for the school. The children have to try out, and practice every day after school. For the past two years, I have volunteered to do the scenery for the play. This is a huge undertaking on my part. During the last two weeks, I have spent many hours after school painting. The scenery certainly came alive during the performance. Here a few photos I took during the performance. Sorry, they are a little fuzzy. My camera doesn't take good photos in the dark.
The costumes were wonderful, and the student did a wonderful job.

No comments:

Post a Comment