Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Monday, June 13, 2011

Sidewalk Drawing

Over the weekend I went to an arts festival. The best part of this festival was the Sidewalk Drawing Contest. There were absolutely amazing chalk drawings there. Here is the one I created.
I did not win the contest, but it certainly was fun to create.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful!You managed to get a lot of beautiful details in there. I've done a few sidewalk festivals, and it's pretty challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What a gorgeous drawing. jan

    ReplyDelete