Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Space, 2nd Grade

Recently I had my second graders created these beautiful space pictures. To begin, I had my students draw small white stars onto black paper. Next, students drew planets, space ships, aliens, ect. on white paper. These were then cut out and glued to their black paper.
My students love this project every year. I swear my students have more knowledge about space than I do. Throughout this project, students were telling me random facts about planets, stars, and NASA.
This very simple project had wonderful results.

No comments:

Post a Comment