Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Friday, May 7, 2010

Picasso Faces, Pre-K

For this lesson, I had my little Pre-K students look at many Picasso pictures. They all laughed at how silly his portraits looked.
For this project, I had the students draw their own silly Picasso faces. (Eyes could be lopsided, nose could be huge, mouth could be sideways, ect.). They all loved drawing these goofy faces. They drew with oil pastels first and then used watercolors to paint.


These are just adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment