Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Monday, December 7, 2009

Snowmen Again, Kindergarten

Alright, so I know that I have already posted on this project once before, but those pictures were from last year. These are from this year, and honestly I think they are better. Last year I was a little afraid of giving Kindergartners paint, and the project was a little more structured. This year, I gave them more freedom with it. As a result, I think they are more creative.
Some students gave their snowmen hair, scarves, necklaces, earrings, etc. I just love their creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment