Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Art

I have been working on this painting for the last few weeks and it is finally done. It's not the style I normally paint in, but this painting is not for me. It is a gift for someone who likes things a little more traditional. I tried to tone down my normal "wild" style for this one.

It's always hard to say goodbye to a painting though. At least I know it has a good home.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. You put so much of yourself in you work, it is like losing an old friend.

    ReplyDelete