Welcome to Lines, Dots, and Doodles. This is the place for students, parents, and teachers to find out what has been going on in my art class. I have included pictures of my student's artwork and basic explanations of the projects. I hope when you leave this blog, you feel inspired to create. Feel free to browse this blog and borrow any of my art lessons.


Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More of My Art


During the huge snowstorm this week, I was stuck inside my apartment all by myself. To keep myself busy, I painted this picture. This is now a last minute Christmas present for my parents. I have never painted anything like this before. I never knew how hard it was to paint fog. I think I have learned a lot while painting this.

Having three snow days this week, gave me plenty of time to finish the painting and frame it. This painting was definately a challenge, but I think it turned out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment